Training and Consulting Center "Innoteh" created by the Department of KISS in 2009.
Training and Consulting Center "Innoteh" (ECC "Innoteh") puts the main purpose of providing additional educational and research services to students, training students, businesses in areas of modern computer systems and intelligent networks, CAME:
- computer networks, including the use of Internet and Web technologies and services;
- digital information processing, including visual, audio, real-time, automated control systems;
- working and test control and diagnostic computer equipment, systems and networks;
- Microprocessor and multiprocessor systems and systems for various applications, including control systems using programmable logic integrated circuits (FPGA);
- intellectual nechetkigo analysis and optimization, multi-agent intelligent systems.
- The activities of ECC "Innoteh" training of students and implementation of scientific research subject to the plans of the department of computer systems and intelligent networks.
The activities of ECC "Innoteh" order fulfillment organizations, individuals and legal entities founded on the principles of cost accounting and plans subject to compliance with the relevant treaties. Formation of orders for services is based on promotional activities NCC "Innoteh", and requests of individuals and entities of any form of ownership.
Since 2009, the NCC "Innoteh" conducted more than two cycles of training sessions in the form of seminars on additional methods of analysis and construction of computer systems and networks, research and implementation of programmable logic FPGA firm Altera.
In the organization of workshops attended by teachers of the NCC faculty, graduate students, teaching and support staff, as well as specialists from other companies.
Director - Ph.D., assistant professor of CISN Oleksandr N. Martynyuk;
Head of the training sessions - Head of Laboratory of the Department of CISN Ludmila S. Pavlenko;
Phone: +38 048 7058 322,
E-mail: cisn.ics.onpu @ ukr.net, email@example.com.