The department "Computer-Based Intelligent Systems and Networks" acts methodical seminar "Computer systems and intelligent network", created in 1985 at the Department of "computers".
From 2000 to present at the meetings of the seminar was made over 40 presentations, which were considered important issues:
- general methods of teaching computer science;
- disciplines to ensure the relationship of curriculum specialty;
- features of the teaching disciplines of hardware cycle;
- features of the teaching disciplines of the program cycle;
- features of teaching mathematics and electrical engineering disciplines;
- introduction of new technologies, models and methods in the educational process;
- development and use of laboratory and technical facilities of the educational process.
- The seminar was attended by all teachers of the faculty, graduate students and teaching and support staff, as well as teachers and specialists from other departments ONPU.
All materials presented at meetings, discussions and deliberations of the seminar focused on the objectives of:
use of advanced achievements in the field of methodology of education in high school;
- implementation of the learning process of the research results in the specialized field of technology of information processing, a formal description, construction, analysis, modeling, monitoring and diagnosis of intelligent computer systems and networks;
- find ways to improve existing and new hardware, software, tools and systems inormatsionnyh laboratory and technical department database using the original models, methods and technologies.
- As part of the seminar:
The President - Department Manager, Vice President ONPU, Professor Sergey A. Nesterenko;
Vice President - Ph.D., Associate Professor Evgeny L. Polin;
Members of the seminar - all teachers of the department.
Executive secretary of the seminar: Ph.D., Associate Professor Konstantin V. Zaschelkin
Phone.: +38 048 7058 322,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.