From June 21 to June 25, 2017, on the basis of the Odessa National Polytechnic University, the final coordination meeting on the Tempus project TATU (Trainings on Automation Technologies for Ukraine) tооk place.
Trainings on automation technologies for Ukraine 544010-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPHES
The main goal of the project is to increase the demand for graduate students of Ukrainian universities in the field of industrial automation by introducing European standards of education on practical examples.
- Dusseldorf University of Applied Sciences, Germany. Grantholder
- University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Fraunhof Institute of Industrial Engineering, Germany
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas - National Project Coordinator
- Odessa National Polytechnic University
- Odessa National Maritime Academy
- Donetsk National Technical University
- Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics
In the framework of cooperation with the company "PhoenixContact" (Germany, the project "EduNet"), the department received a set of microcontrollers produced by this company. To work with this equipment, a set of methodological materials on modern technologies was developed:
- Programming Controllers
- Industrial networks
- Wireless data transmission technologies
- Real-time systems
- Standard OPC DA
At the final meeting, representatives of universities presented methodological materials for training centers for industrial automation, presentation of the results of the project took place, and certificates were also awarded to participants.
Based on the equipment received within the framework of the project, the students of the Department of Computer Intelligent Systems and Networks developed the project "Smart Farm" (video below).