DESIGNING OF CORPORATE COMPUTERNETWORKS (prof. Nesterenko SA)
- development of models of protocols for wired and wireless networks;
- development of methods for the synthesis of network structures planuvannyavvodu merezhv operation Set protocol parameters;
- development of tools and information technology reengineering and monitoring of corporate computer networks.
BUILDING INFORMATION TENZOMETRIC SYSTEMS (prof. Kopytchuk MB)
- develop models and methods of processing strain signals;
- develop models and methods of analysis of accounting information systems cargo;
- development of hardware and software for building information systems strain.
DIAGNOSTICS COMPUTER SYSTEMS (prof. A. Drozd)
- development of models, methods and tools for working diagnosis:
- digital components for processing data close;
- information management of critical applications;
- development of models, methods and means of resource in designing and diagnosing kompyu'ternyh systems and their components;
- development of methods of synthesis of tests for computer systems.
DESIGN OF PARALLEL COMPUTER SYSTEMS (PhD. Polin E.L.)
- develop models of interaction of parallel computer systems;
- development of methods of analysis and synthesis of parallel computer systems;
- Description Language development of parallel computer systems;
- construction tools hardware design of parallel computer systems.
Multi FUZZY OPTIMIZATION PROBLEMS IN MONITORING COMPUTER SYSTEMS (PhD., Assoc. Tishin PM)
- development of methods of fuzzy multi optymizitsiyi;
- development as fuzzy logic for solving computational Monitoring System Works;
- development of methods for risk analysis using fuzzy logic;
- development of multi-agent intelligent systems based on fuzzy logic pryntsyvah.
SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
1. LLC "Telecard-device"
More than 10 years, and LLC are developing fruitful cooperation in the areas of training, "Computer Systems and Networks", the development of computer hardware and software that meet the profile of the company, in particular, switching systems, decoding and signal transduction.
2. LLC "Elmar"
About 10 years members of the department take an active part in research projects and development of LLC "Elmar" (Odessa), actively and successfully developing the direction of the design of specialized high-speed information-measuring systems tensometry.
3. SPE "Lik"
In partnership with more than six years of research carried out for the Enterprise "Lik" (Nikolaev) in the models, methods and means of monitoring and diagnosis, in particular, the synthesis of tests, test simulation bench control and diagnostic systems.
4. The company "Neologic"
Second decade of the department and the company "Neologic" (Odessa) coordinate the applied aspects of teaching work, focusing also on its acquisition of student knowledge and skills necessary promotion and maintenance of computer hardware and software systems and IT-trading companies.